Single Dog registration fee for Pet Only $15, for Breeding Dogs $25. Payment options:
1) Personal check to Heidi Rowland, address 28005 N 253rd Ave, Wittmann, AZ 85361
2) Venmo (@Heidi-Rowland3)
3) Zelle (email@example.com)
Under Single Dog Registration, we are accepting all King Shepherds and there are 3 options to register:
- Pet only - this means the dog is registered and owned without breeding rights. If there is an accidental breeding, those puppies are not eligible to receive registration
- Breeding dog – This dog MUST have breeding rights obtained from the breeder and proof of breeding rights MUST to be sent to us
- Foundation Dog – Breed of dog that contributes to the development of the King. Accepted breeds: Giant Alaskan Malamute, Great Pyrenees or Shiloh Shepherd
Documents required (through mail or email) to prove that your dog is indeed King Shepherd:
- Registration paper from any other club or pedigree or DNA proof of existing blend in your dog
- Breeder name and Kennel name
- Pictures of your dog (front, side)
For Breeding dogs, you must provide the contract or other proof showing that you have breeding rights.
For Foundation dogs, you should provide the dog’s pedigree (if you have one), contract or AKC registration, to show that you have breeding rights or you have full registration. We do not accept dogs with Limited Registration (AKC)!
Please send documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org